Add to Calendar
August 10, 2019 @ 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday, August 10
- 8 a.m. Aquatorium, “On Your MARC”, MARC 5K Run and Walk, ENTER HERE
- Mounds Native American Encampment continues
- 11 a.m., Main Street, 250th Grand Parade: bands, performers, floats welcome; the parade will include 226 men dressed as 1776 whiskey rebels who will walk in the parade. At the conclusion of the parade, the whiskey rebels will gather along with Albert Gallatin and Benjamin Parkinson to recreate the ending of the Whiskey Rebellion on Main Street at Whiskey Point.
- First United Methodist Church, spaghetti dinner, noon – 6 pm
- Ringgold High Hall of Fame Concert, 3 p.m., Ringgold High School Auditorium, featuring acclaimed musicians and Monongahela High School and Ringgold graduates, Grammy and Emmy award winner, composer Jay Chattaway, concert pianist Henri Venanzi and opera singer Paul Adkins, the Dr. Walter E. “Buck” Weaver memorial chorale and many other performers.
- Aquatorium, 7:00 pm, 250th Extravaganza, Gary Racan and the Studio E Band, a 14-piece band, one of the top private event bands in the Country, followed by a lighted-boat parade, fireworks, afterwards, the audience will assist with the creation of the official 250th portrait: creation of an LED community flag.
- “My Main Street” Street Fair, dates, times and place to be announced